Dating and relationships can be hard to navigate. It is important that we be aware of the impact of these relationships on our being.
Negative emotions and thoughts will bring down our vibrations. So it is best to welcome a positive and impactful relationship and avoid one where there is incompatibility on one or multiple levels.
The root factor of many relationships’ demise is money. Most people fight about money and break up a relationship because of money. In fact, many people even start a relationship because of money. Yes, there can be other vices such as drinking, drugs, and anger but even those can have a root cause of money.
Don’t let factors beyond your control affect and manipulate your vibration. Stay on a high vibrational frequency by having an impactful relationship. One where positivity is shared and gained. Where both people are on a high vibrational plane and energy.
A good or a bad relationship is relative to me and you but there are several factors that are common in a great relationships that is full of energy.
Here are some key understandings of a great relationship:
1. Misunderstandings are inevitable and are going to happen one way or another. Sometimes what you say or do will be taken the wrong way, and you’ll get frustrated that your partner doesn’t understand. Take a step back and realize it’s not a big deal. Misunderstandings only become problems if you let them grow bigger and mean more in the scope of your relationship. Be laid-back and forgive misunderstandings. Just make sure that these misunderstandings are not frequent and the root of these misunderstandings are not deal breakers. Have a positive mindset, meditate and be sure to reflect on your relationships, your belief system, your priorities and the life choices you make each and everyday.
2. Trust is important and it is necessary that you trust your partner. Why would you share your life with someone when you think they’re doing something wrong every time you turn your back? You must trust your partner to do what is right, and trust them to make the right decisions. Trust them to make the decisions you would make if you were in their stead. If both of you are on the same vibrational plane then the decisions made should be trusted.
3. Miss each other. Being constantly around your partner will end up in you being an annoyance. Everyone needs their space every once in a while – so give it to them. We all need time to experience different things and be on our path to success. Chilling, and hanging around doing nothing or watching TV is great but there also needs to be time to focus on life and the growth and progress of your future. Especially when you go to separate work places or schools, you’re experiencing things that will give you something to talk about later. Take the time to take time apart – this will also help in maintaining a foothold in positivity.
4. The only constant in life (and relationships) is change. In a good relationship, both partners are encouraged to grow and change. You have one life to live and you should live this life to the fullest. If you want to quit your job and go back to school then your partner should support you. But this is not necessarily always the case. Remember, in contemporary relationships, people enter and exit relationships based on money (for the most part). In a genuine relationship, a partner will support your cause and you should give or get this support in return. Even people’s personalities change based on their life experiences. So don’t be too surprised if your partner evolves over the course of the relationship and hopefully for the better.
5. Expect to expect nothing in a relationship. Expecting nothing from a relationship has become commonplace in modern day dating. Some people say if you expect nothing then you won’t be dissappointed while others say, expect nothing so that you don’t get oneitis. It is critical these days to enter relationships with caution, not negativity or pessimism. It is wise to be cautious and foolhardy to be pessimistic. Compromising in a relationship is a part of it when values clash. But compromising doesn’t mean you’re weak even though it is usually considered that way. These days people equate being nice to being weak. Any display of outright generosity is usually returned with malice. This is why it is important to address your weaknesses and take time to better them. If your weakness is kindness then be wise and know who and who not to give or extend your energy towards.
GET OUT OF AN UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE TIPS:
Make a commitment. You have to decide once and for all that you will end your toxic relationship. The process won’t be easy but your determination will carry you through.
Get support from family and friends. Let family and friends know that you will be going through a break-up and speak to them about how they can help. Maybe they can help you with moving or getting a new car or driving you around to job interviews or just be there to cheer you up when you are down. The key point here is to create a safety net for yourself.
Make a clean break. Break up and break up for good. Don’t try to drag things out, don’t listen to the pleading and begging that he or she will change – because they won’t. It may change for a few days or weeks or even a few months then it is back to the regularly scheduled program of toxicity. Furthermore, don’t attempt to end things in little steps because that will only prolong the process.
Being friends is off the table. Being friends with a previous partner of a toxic relationship is the equivalent of staying in a burning car after a car crash. The relationship was bad and for some could have been lethal, why would you want to be friends with someone who put you through all of that? You will just get flashbacks, PTSD, anger and hurt feelings. Just move on and once your emotions are settled then you may be pleasant in their presence i.e. if both of you are co-parenting but that is about it. Furthermore, this should not be your immediate goal.
You don’t need to rescue your partner. The breakup will cause pain for yourself and maybe your partner – nothing can prevent this from happening but you are not responsible for his or her emotions.
Fill the void. Fill the void of where your relationship would have been. Think positive and do positive things such as learn a new skill, hobby, language or even go back to school. You can even take a class at the local community center, join a gym or do volunteer work – whatever fills the void and keeps your mind off of the negative things.
Remember, true wisdom is knowing what you can and cannot change – just like the Serenity Prayer “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.” When you are in a truly amazing relationship, you will know it. Your partner will stand out immensely from any other dating or relationship prospect currently or in the past. You will both be on the same vibrational frequency and be in sync. These relationships are few and far in-between and for most people will never be had because of many factors in their lives. But that does not mean you should not try, because trying and taking action is part of having a high vibrational energy.
Love can be of the highest vibrational frequency. Everything is energy, this also includes your emotions and thoughts. You have free will so for the most part you chose how to perceive something, how to feel and what to think. When we stay positive, be kind, love and forgive – our vibrational frequency increases and is in a high state. When we allow our minds to spin in negativity, fear, anger, anxiety, and etc., we lower our vibrations While meditation helps us become more mindful of our thoughts.
Carefully watch where you park your mind since we are able to create with our emotions and thoughts. Also watch your environment as you absorb energy from the food you eat, television,books you read and the people you interact with Avoid negative or violent TV programming, turn off the news – civilizations rise and fall and you taking a break from constant negativity for a while will not interfere with the process in any way. Avoid toxic people. Watch what comes into your environment, pay attention to your emotions and thoughts, avoid anything that inspires fear or anxiety in you.
Be kind, meditate, and read books that raise your consciousness.
Dating can get serious, nasty and emotional but that does not mean you can’t be prepared for that. Don’t let dating muddy your mind and your vibrations. Take everything with ease if something doesn’t work out until it does.